The girl's name Chelsea \ch(el)-sea\ is pronounced CHELL-see. It is of Old English origin, and its meaning is "chalk landing place". 20th-century coinage and place name, in reference to the district in London and several places in the US. Possibly linked with British pop culture of the late 1960s and songs like Joni Mitchell's "Chelsea Morning".
It has been in general use as an English given name since the 1970s.
And of course not forgetting her daddy's favourite
"Chelsea Football Club"
Must you record down the cupcake incident?? *sigh* it's going to haunt auntie renee for the longest time. never mind...next year if got cuppies again, I will give chelsea THREE...haha...
No need bring basket lah...I give her three...one for you one for her and one for the daddy...all will go into tummy already....still need basket for what??! muahaha...
3 comments:
Must you record down the cupcake incident?? *sigh* it's going to haunt auntie renee for the longest time. never mind...next year if got cuppies again, I will give chelsea THREE...haha...
Of course must record down for you to remember ! hee
Next year i will buy a small basket for Chelsea to put her 3 cupcakes :0
No need bring basket lah...I give her three...one for you one for her and one for the daddy...all will go into tummy already....still need basket for what??! muahaha...
Post a Comment