It's party time
Today is my graduation from Playnest !!
I will be promoted to Playclub next time.
Today i have 2 special guests with me :)
My 2 best friends Peisha & Peiqing jie jie
eversince i was barely 3 months old !!
Today is my graduation from Playnest !!
I will be promoted to Playclub next time.
Today i have 2 special guests with me :)
My 2 best friends Peisha & Peiqing jie jie
eversince i was barely 3 months old !!

Pictures were blur because i was
rolling down instead of crawling !!
And i was the only one in class to play this... kekee !

Class activity and food time !!
Thanks to all the other mummies
for bringing all the yummy food.
I think peiqing jie jie eat less than me .. hee hee :)

Me receiving my certificate from teacher Winnie
1 haircut but we took 3 stickers & 3 lollipops !!
Haha .. worth it !!



No comments:
Post a Comment