Daddy & Mummy really seems to like it alot
but i prefer the ice-cream more :)
Yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy !!!
After breakfast we simply walked
around the shopping centre !
I'm happy as long as i get to walk around :)
After the ride i asked daddy to carry me to look at
the "fish" at one of the seafood restaurant nearby.
Fish Fish ....
We went home for a nap before going over to
Isaac's new place for a "swim" & for dinner.
(But are we really swimming?????)

Dinner was yummy but again it seems like
daddy & mummy enjoyed it more than me.
Especially mummy because she missed
HOME COOK FOOD !!!!!
Special thanks to
Uncle Mark, Aunt Renee & Gor gor Isaac for inviting us.
We had fun!



2 comments:
We can do it again...if you don't mind my cooking. haha...what about bak kut teh? But not that child friendly...ok lah....steamboat. cook your own...
I am trying to catch up to that "swim" on my blog...panting liao!
Mind your cooking ?
No I WON'T !!
coz it was yummy & healthy :)
Bak kut teh.. wa lao.. make me drool now.
haha...
Post a Comment